Monday, January 16, 2012

unexpected delay





Well, I am not one to complain about having a lot of business to keep me employed, but sometimes work just gets in the way of the fun stuff! December was really busy but we made it through the holidays and are ready for 2012. Back just before Christmas I ordered what would become a temporary spray booth to do the clear coat. It came in a couple of weeks ago but was missing some parts. I waited another week to get the parts and still didn't get all of them. Finally this weekend I got it set up. Next was to get a humidifier setup in the room and a hygrometer to measure the humidity levels in the spray booth so I can keep it consistent during the process. Today I sprayed the last coat of sanding sealer on the guitar and will likely put the first coat of clear nitro finish on tonight. Doing more research now to make sure I know what i'm doing before I get to spraying!

No comments:

Post a Comment