Monday, February 20, 2012

All Wired Up!






This past weekend I was able to pretty much finish the guitar. With a little guidance from a friend I got the bridge and tailpiece installed. That was the last big hurdle. With that done, I was able to attack the wiring. Had a little trouble with that and may go back and do it over to clean it up a bit. Once I had strings on it i played it for the first time! She sounds GREAT! I played it until about 2:00 Sunday morning. Today i got the grover "eagle" strap buttons installed. All that's really left is to do some more hand buffing to it and to make and install a truss rod cover. Last thing will be the name... I have some ideas in mind but nothing decided on yet.

2 comments:

  1. That looks stunning! I currently have a cherry 335 but have always wanted a purple one. Do you have any sound clips of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt. I don't currently have any sound clips from it, but i've been meaning to do it. I'll try to make that happen this week!

    ReplyDelete